City Carrier Assistant (CCA) Uniform Program Information
If you are a USPS City Carrier Assistant (CCA), AMES Uniforms can accept your order either by fax, mail, phone or online! Please follow the instructions below.
[NOTE: If you are a NEW CCA who has not yet completed the 90-day probation period, you can select NON-POSTAL as your Craft and shop using your personal credit card.]
- Select "CCA" as your craft before starting your order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and remember to spend your full allowance
- Once you have completed your order, select the CCA Voucher checkbox during checkout as your method of payment - The CCA Voucher option is an alternative to using a Postal Card.
- Please fax or email your Letter of Authorization using the contact information below after placing your online order.
Be advised – This order cannot be processed unless we receive your Letter of Authorization within 60 days of placing your order. All orders are subject to cancellation after 60 days if the Letter of Authorization is not received.
- Make a list of the items you would like to order.
- Call our office using the information below.
- Email, fax or mail your voucher using the contact information below.
Fax, Email or Mail
- Click here to complete and print the form to accompany your uniform voucher.
- Send your uniform voucher and the order form to us using the information below:
NOTE: You can take a picture of your uniform voucher with your phone and email it to us.
9800 Industrial Blvd
Order Toll Free during office hours: 800.733.1243
IN THE USA
Check your postal uniform allowance & anniversary date.
M-F 8am-5pm (CST)
Order Postal Uniforms
800.733.1243 (toll free)